Release 1.0.19 provides a number of user interface and API enhancements.
- Descriptions can now be added to virtual machines and will display within the VM's information page within the dashboard
- The hostname generator now has an expanded wordlist to increase the variety of automatic hostnames
- Users can now specifically set whether or not a disk will attach to a VM at boot
- Hide the root password set for VMs by default, and offer buttons to show it or copy it to the clipboard.
- Move 'Make boot disk' to the disk actions box, instead of having it on the attributes.
- Setting up more than one payment card without reloading the page will no longer create duplicate cards.
- Addresses are now correctly set for payment cards that are created during organization creation.